Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day 13: Siiiiiiiiick

Have you ever gotten up in the morning convinced that you hadn't even fallen asleep? That happened to me this morning and I am struggling to keep my eyes open as I type this post. It seems as though that minor lung irritation of yesterday was actually the beginning of some kind of bug. Yep, that's right, I've taken ill with four days left of the shoot that I'm currently on. Boooooo...

I've been drinking fluids and taking medicine, but unfortunately will not be able to rest until Sunday evening. I'm hoping that this passes before then, but if not I'm in for some longgggg days.

On an up note I'm going to bed now (It's almost 7 pm as of the writing of this). Have to get up at 5 in the morning, so that means ten hours of sleep. Take that sickness!!!

Ryan the (Sickly) Sound Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment